Panacake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Panacake

Because no matter how flat you make a pancake, there is always going to be two sides.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Panacake - Because no matter how flat it gets, a pancake always has two sides. Need to get something out? Ranting, Loving, or just being Crazy, you've found a good place.

*Triangle*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyleigh Rae

*Triangle* Empty
PostSubject: *Triangle*   *Triangle* EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 3:15 am

So, right about 2 years ago, I met this guy named Robin. I met him in 9th period Spanish class my freshman year of high school. Now this kid was crazy. He had really long tangled hair, and he dressed like a bum. Smile but he had an amazing personality. one of those ones that you can't help but notice. His eyes were gorgeous, and his smile was to die for. He seemed like a really relaxed, easy-going kind of guy. He was nice and seemed to know everyone! He would always make these silly little comments like "you look nice" or "you have a cute laugh". Ya know, those things that always keep you guessing? Your mind contemplates things like "does he like me or is he just being nice"? Then came this inside joke. He said we couldn't love each other, cause we didn't know each other very well... so we started to *triagle* each other. I found myself always looking forward to last period. I loved being around robin. He made me so happy.

TO BE CONTINUED...

~Ky Wink
Back to top Go down

*Triangle*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Panacake :: Panacakes :: Love-
Jump to: