Panacake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Panacake

Because no matter how flat you make a pancake, there is always going to be two sides.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Panacake - Because no matter how flat it gets, a pancake always has two sides. Need to get something out? Ranting, Loving, or just being Crazy, you've found a good place.

I am a nut case..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Panacake
Admin

I am a nut case.. Empty
PostSubject: I am a nut case..   I am a nut case.. EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 4:28 pm

But we live with it..lol..I have wierd dreams and a creepy sister, but i wouldnt trade her for any thing, im obsessed with Dr. Phil, and I am a vegitarian. But were not here to talk about this..

ONE Day..i was standin on blue grass and my bright hilighter pink unicorn came with sparkly white hair..she said " You may have as many wishes you want as long as you dont tell any one silent ." my first wish was a house..and a house i got then i wished for a job..and the president i became..then i wished for bubble gum..dont judge me Mad ..and bubble gum i got..i became boerd with telling the same story about how i must be lucky so..i told every one on live tv. about misty the unicorn..i wistled for her but she never came..so now here i am in a white room with confterble fluffy walls..and floors..and i will be stuck here forever.. No

one day on is all bullshit..except this of course i think..or is it???

~Andi
ps..iloveyou tongue
Back to top Go down
https://panacake.board-directory.net

I am a nut case..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Panacake :: Panacakes :: Nutcase-
Jump to: