Panacake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Panacake

Because no matter how flat you make a pancake, there is always going to be two sides.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Panacake - Because no matter how flat it gets, a pancake always has two sides. Need to get something out? Ranting, Loving, or just being Crazy, you've found a good place.

The math nazi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Panacake
Admin

The math nazi Empty
PostSubject: The math nazi   The math nazi EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 4:38 pm

Hello there..today i decided to rant about my math teacher mr.wollet. Who by the way works at sand creek. i would like to tittle this..

THE MATH NAZI
Well mr. wollet is atrocious..he will not even have a reason to send you out to the hall but use you like an example.
mr.wollet will always be trying to break you. for example he told me to keep my papers another year because i could always turn them back in (the year before this i was held back) so what did i do..the next day i broght in one of my papers from the year before and turned it in (same assignment) he wouldnt accept it so i went to the office and told them what happend and they did accept my graded paper after all..even though its no excuse to bein held back i found out this past week i have adhd..which contributed to me taking longer on timed test then others so i would get bad grades and from what my docter said i have an advanced I.Q. for somone of my age so my bad grades were mostly part of my adhd..lol this makes me pissed so i thought i would share this usless information with you guys. Rolling Eyes

~Andi
Back to top Go down
https://panacake.board-directory.net

The math nazi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Panacake :: Panacakes :: Rants-
Jump to: